• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Do - where, when, who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Booked an area from 5.30 onwards in the name of "norrahe" for the 4th.
    Assuming I'm not in Cape Town on a contract from the end of this month.... I might come along.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      CM snores.
      who said anything about sleeping when there's plenty of drinking time till the tubes start running the next morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        Assuming I'm not in Cape Town on a contract from the end of this month.... I might come along.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

who said anything about sleeping when there's plenty of drinking time till the tubes start running the next morning
          That's enough about your drinking habits... If I do make it, I plan to drink like a fish.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Make sure someone publishes the "itinerary" here.

I may be able to convince Mrs Mustang to come by for a drink after her graduation (assuming the baby-sitters car doesnt turn into a pumpkin at midnight.....!).

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
              Make sure someone publishes the "itinerary" here.

I may be able to convince Mrs Mustang to come by for a drink after her graduation (assuming the baby-sitters car doesnt turn into a pumpkin at midnight.....!).
              1. Go to the pub.
              2. Get completely hammered.
              3. Get a curry or some other appropriate after-drinks food (optional)
              4. Get train home (if you are lucky!).
              5. If 4 fails... find somewhere to continue getting hammered.

Is that a sufficient itinerary?

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                1. Go to the pub.
                2. Get completely hammered.
                3. Get a curry or some other appropriate after-drinks food (optional)
                4. Get train home (if you are lucky!).
                5. If 4 fails... find somewhere to continue getting hammered.

Is that a sufficient itinerary?
                I think Zippy and I are having some nosh beforehand.

Are there any timings for each section? Has anyone drawn up a plan for this?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I think Zippy and I are having some nosh beforehand.

Drawn up a plan?
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I think Zippy and I are having a burger beforehand.

FTFY
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                      Drawn up a plan?
                      *coughs*Project Managers*coughs*. Sorry... had the urge to swear.

Comment

Working...
                      X