• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weapons of Mass Destruction found in Iraq!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW
    That's okay then - Iraqies can continue dieing from cluster bomds, phosphor and what not in full knowledge that their death is totally legal.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      That's okay then - Iraqies can continue dieing from cluster bomds, phosphor and what not in full knowledge that their death is totally legal.
      War is hell. But legal.

The free world will conquer terrorism with the aid of God and a few marines! God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Yup.

Kill 'em all & let God decide.

It's the only way to be sure.

Let's take off & nuke the site from orbit, sergeant.
        Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and screw my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
          Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and screw my sister.
          What that smelly, hairy, fat old harridan?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

First the Pentagon denied the reporets of White Phosphorous, now they admit it, some say if used against civlians then this amounts to a chemical weapon,which was one of the main charges against Saddams regieme.

Ironic.

By the same token ,those who say that is legal,can hardly complain if this weapon is used against cilvillians in the West as a terror bomb,as its all legal then.

Ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

Yep, just like Chechens.....
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Illegal death? Legal death? WTF?
                whatever it is you is DEAD!
                I cannot believe you are arguing over the possibility that Napalm etc are legal or not.
                If your gonna use a weapon use it! otherwise SHUT UP!

Got one of my headaches coming on now

Comment

For your information, the use of incendiary weapons, which is what white phosphorus munitions are, for attacking civilians is prohibited by Protocol III of the Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons, to which the USA is not a signatory and therefore not bound. Neither is Russia or the UK, both of which are world leaders in fuel/air weapons development.
                  So Gunny why is it bad according to the CCCN to kill people with burning stuff but if you kill them with flying bits of metal it is OK? I think being killed by shrapnel must hurt too and burned alive when it is hot enough must be pretty quick. Have they tried killing people with both methods then interviewing them to find out which hurt more. And if not why not? The world needs to know.

Comment

Originally posted by luke warm
                    So Gunny why is it bad according to the CCCN to kill people with burning stuff but if you kill them with flying bits of metal it is OK? I think being killed by shrapnel must hurt too and burned alive when it is hot enough must be pretty quick. Have they tried killing people with both methods then interviewing them to find out which hurt more. And if not why not? The world needs to know.
                    Because the CCCN are a bunch of slimy little communist tulip twinkle-toed cocksuckers.

The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is killer instincts which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. A rifle or a white phosphorus grenade is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines. And then you will be in a world of tulip. Because marines are not allowed to die without permission!

Comment

Because the CCCN are a bunch of slimy little communist tulip twinkle-toed cocksuckers.

The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle.
                      Don't forget the bayonet!

Comment

Working...
                      X