• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evolution have jobs for you!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teclo View Post
    You might find this list useful : http://www.punnames.com/

I quite liked these ones,

Pete Abred
    Lora D. West
    Clint Toris
    I'm def going to use that one
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
      I used to work with a guy who was really called Mike Hunt. I bet it's quite a common name.

Linkedin gives 211 matches

tim

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I'm def going to use that one
        Gayle Forswynd
        Phillipe Fillope
        Pat McGroyne

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I've just checked and Mary Hinge is still a vaild e-mail address at HAB Inc.

She used to have a page on the website about her being a manager of something or other, but ex-mrs HAB made me remove it.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

So has anyone received anything concrete from Evolution?
            It seems unlikely that any sensible client would want to work with such a dodgy agency?

Comment

got the usual auto generated bulltulipe this arvo when updating my Cv and whatnot

delete, delete, delete, delete.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tut! Tut!

Some of those names seem quite offensive
                “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

Those fields are not mandatory, just leave then blank and move on.
                  This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Jenny Tallwarts
                    We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                    - Douglas Adams

Comment

I knew a Jenny Taylor when I was at school.

Comment

Working...
                      X