• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who watched "The Love of Money" on BBC2 last night?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Good to know people aren't so shallow as to read importance into the physical appearance of GB. Kick him all you like for his policies, but getting personal about him is childish.
    I'll kick him for what I want. And if you call me childish I'll get my dad on you!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Whatever Gordon is, what proof do you have that Dave is any better?
      Public school toff, career politician with no real work experience apart from a PR job at Carlton TV.

And yes attacking someone for the physical characteristics is stupid.

Our leaders are seriously lacking, in both major parties.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        We don't. But it would have to be a spectacularly catastrophic imbecile to be worse than the jaw-slacking, nappy wearing, rocking horse riding idiot we have not running the show now.

Sheer entertainment if he is though, sasguru!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          We don't. But it would have to be a spectacularly catastrophic imbecile to be worse than the jaw-slacking, nappy wearing, rocking horse riding idiot we have not running the show now.

Actually I think Labour's handling of the economic crisis has been exemplary (in particular the fiscal stimulus and recap of banks, which has been widely copied) - even if you argue the UK's position going into the crisis was worse than it should have been because of them.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

But what about:
            trouser wetting
            bogey eating
            drug taking
            nokia throwing
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

And yes attacking someone for the physical characteristics is stupid.
              You would say that, you fat ugly bespectacled loser

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                You would say that, you fat ugly bespectacled loser

One out of four ain't bad.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I see cretins everywhere.
                  Check you have your mirrored sunglasses on the right way round.

HTH

Comment

He is not Gordon Brown.
                    QED

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      What now follows is a party political broadcast on behalf of the Labour party.

To summarise:

Gordon is a financial genius, he was duped by greedy banks, and don't forget all the good he and Tony did before the crash.

HTH
                      You watched a different program to me then.

The one I saw, no-one at all come out smelling of roses

tim

Comment

Working...
                      X