• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am dating a recruitment consultant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    I don't even have to worry about babies or anything ... cool eh?
    So, she's post-menopausal?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
      15% of your net income for each "mistake"
      So, do it 7 times, and that's 105% of your net income you have to hand over. Harsh.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        So, do it 7 times, and that's 105% of your net income you have to hand over. Harsh.
        Ok, ok, see calculator below for more accurate workings. Although from what I see anyone who get's over about 3 with diff mums sits back and lets the tax payer do the paying.

https://secureonline.dwp.gov.uk/csa/...aintenance.asp

Comment

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
          Clearly you have never heard of the CSA, 15% of your net income for each "mistake" for the next 21 years. Some people can make a very nice living out of this...
          Excluding dividends and expenses - another benefit of running a limited company as opposed to brolly

Comment

Working...
          X