• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SEO companies - who need ‘em? HAB is No. 1 again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bingo !

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      Bingo !

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I doff my cap to you sir, but at the same time you are a big cheating ****.

solid oak inverted banjo thwinking device

Comment

Boutros Boutros Ghali

"It is said that in the final days of the planet Earth, everyone had bad dreams"

"It is returning through the dark .....
        ... he will knock four times"

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog
        Need to update your sig:

Profile Not Found

We’re sorry, but the profile you requested does not exist.
        Please try your search again.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

HAB blog is ranked No. 1 on Google for key phrase snot gobbling deviant

Guido's blog is still ahead on ""utter hoon" mcdoom"
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Need to update your sig:

Profile Not Found

We’re sorry, but the profile you requested does not exist.
            Please try your search again.
            Bastards must have deleted it - it's back now.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

I love the people search ad with name suggestion on your page:

Name Search:

Search for people you know from over 45 million professionals already on LinkedIn.

First Name

Last Name

(example: Jeff Weiner)
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Bastards must have deleted it - it's back now.
                You'll be happy to know that when it lobs up your profile in German, "User status" is translated as "Nutzerstatus".
                Last edited by Sysman; 1 November 2009, 19:16. Reason: typo
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                  You'll be happy to know that when it lobs up your profile in German, "User status" is translated at "Nutzerstatus".

Comment

Working...
                  X