• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Denationalising of UK IT Workforce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolerKing View Post
    Same story mate.

Still what do i know, am just a troll......
    Just so that I understand correctly:

You've started a thread telling us to expect a gripping story in a national newspaper that is actually a repeat of an identical announcement you made in July which happens to have already been released on the BBC news website back in March

Are you going to announce tomorrow that we can expect a BBQ summer announcement in 2009 which will in fact be fairly rained off and to warn us that due to a collapse in the Sub Prime Market in the USA we can expect a global recession which will be generally known as a "Credit Crunch" and to start saving as jobs may become few and far between

1/10 for trolling
    0/10 for information
    1/10 for intelligence

should try harder
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Just wondering what your excuse was for crap spelling.

God, not this "I am the only one without a degree so I must get one up on my educated peers by pointing out their spelling mistakes" tulip again.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        God, not this "I am the only one without a degree so I must get one up on my educated peers by pointing out their spelling mistakes" tulip again.

Give him extra vinegar for his chip
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Indians aren't very good at my job.

Comment

Just as an aside, I was listening to Radio 4 today ( yes, I have a degree and I am allowed to listen to that Churchill ) and I heard an expression that I was unaware of, "Very bay window". I googled it and found an article which went on to talk about multicultural Britain..

When I started doing office work in London, the companies were full of Indian bookkeepers who had to be restrained by force from beginning their business letters: “Esteemed Sir...” and ending them: “I beg to remain, esteemed Sir, with consideration, you most humble, most obedient servant...” Their children (who are sometimes called “boscos” from the census-taker’s category: “British, of Sub-Continental Origin”), raised on an ample diet, tower over them, and are physically a match for any gang of white English skinheads. Products of modern western culture and an educational system steeped in psychobabble, they esteem no-one but themselves.
            Do we the much needful and please post your code kind sir

http://www.olimu.com/WebJournalism/T...KRaceRiots.htm

Comment

Myabe I'm tired, but none of that made any sense to me. Is it just the famous Indian confusion?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                Just so that I understand correctly:

You've started a thread telling us to expect a gripping story in a national newspaper that is actually a repeat of an identical announcement you made in July which happens to have already been released on the BBC news website back in March

Are you going to announce tomorrow that we can expect a BBQ summer announcement in 2009 which will in fact be fairly rained off and to warn us that due to a collapse in the Sub Prime Market in the USA we can expect a global recession which will be generally known as a "Credit Crunch" and to start saving as jobs may become few and far between

1/10 for trolling
                0/10 for information
                1/10 for intelligence

should try harder
                Sorry I just picked up on this.

The Story released in Daily Mail last week on RBS outsourcing Policy had SWEET FA to do with any story released previously on any Web Site.

I was made privvy to this story being released by contacts in Holyrood.
                I can introduce you to them if you wish.

My contact informed of pending release over a fortnight ago, however the Lockerbie Story took precedence and as such was delayed.

No trolling,just happy to divulge information i am privvy to and in reality It doesnt take much effort.

Comment

Working...
                X