• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Evening everybody!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Er. That is a compliment isn't it?
    God knows love, I'm knackered and looking for my 5th beer, pass another one over please.

I'd best open the window it's getting a tad smokey in here.

I'm not sure that putting all 4 kg of popcorn in at once was all that wise, the microwave is starting to creak a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Fair point, pass me another beer please, this one appears to have evaporated

Does the microwave work? I've found a 4 kilo bag of popcorn in the larder.
      Popcorn!
      I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
      If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Comment

God knows love, I'm knackered and looking for my 5th beer, pass another one over please.

I'd best open the window it's getting a tad smokey in here.

I'm not sure that putting all 4 kg of popcorn in at once was all that wise, the microwave is starting to creak a bit...
        <sound of popping corks and opening beer cans>

Microwave is fooked, as is the cat. Where has our host gone? Another one has escaped so my idea of CUK shop selling handcuffs was a good one.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

SY01? Have you checked under the table? I'll roll one - that generally flushes him out.
          It's funny but, I could have sworn it was him that opened the front door...

Any beers left?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Any beers left?
            I did have one on the go but a moth flew in the can so I drowned it with a dog end.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              It's funny but, I could have sworn it was him that opened the front door...

Any beers left?
              Loadsh mate. <hic>

Prickles has gone to find the dungeon, I think. Oi! SuitshYou - where fore art thou?
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Have RC's beer - or perhaps a puff on this?

This is going to end in tears. Of laughter.

Or tears as in rips...

Has anyone ordered the pizzas yet? I know a client I can charge them to.

Comment

Of course. We believe you. Honest. Have RC's beer - or perhaps a puff on this?

Don't go anywhere on your own - OK?
                  Cheers, man.

This beer's good stuff.

That's not tobacco is it? My mum says I'm not to smoke cigarettes.
                  I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
                  If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Comment

You might want to clean yer glasses mate, she's no Gentleman!!!
                    LAYDEEZ!

The party starts here, man!

Everybody in the house say Woah!

Everybody in the house say Hey! Hey!

Comment

Prickles has gone to find the dungeon, I think.
                      Or lordy, lordy.

That'll be tears in a sphincter, then.

He can barely walk from last time, poor lad.

Comment

Working...
                      X