• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Interviews!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Iraq was lobbing Scuds at everyone during that particular happy event.
    And they didn't hit too many targets for reasons which amazed me ....
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Didn't HAB say something before hand about hair and London rain?
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Cant really say Ive had any bad interviews - although the current role im about to start - I was sitting in Reception for 40 mins - as told by the security guard - only to get a call 10 mins past the interview time asking where I was.

I was actually really pissed off and was in two minds to lift the Security guard off the floor and smack 7 shades of tulip out of the fat turd - not because he was a tit - but on my arrival I clearly stated that I was told to go up on arrival - to which he explained that I can, only once he has called them to pick me up from reception.

Anyway - I got the role anyway but thats not the point!

Comment

Working...
        X