• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mon the hoops!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    How many Jocks are Celtic fielding ?

McGeady is Scottish but the SFA never let him play for Scotland when he was at school so he went to play for the Republic instead.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

McGeady is Scottish but the SFA never let him play for Scotland when he was at school so he went to play for the Republic instead.
      Only 3 of the Celtic team are Scots ?

Its a a far cry from the 1967 Lisbon Lions - who were all brought up within 20 miles of Parkhead (execpt for Wallace as I recall).

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
        Only 3 of the Celtic team are Scots ?

Its a a far cry from the 1967 Lisbon Lions - who were all brought up within 20 miles of Parkhead (execpt for Wallace as I recall).

They would probably have at least 5 ( if you consider McGeady to be Scottish ) in the first team but the Captain is injured. Better than average for most top flight British teams.

Comment

Ah tulipe it's on Sky which I don't have and I have to work tonight.

Anybody know where I can stream it?
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            Ah tulipe it's on Sky which I don't have and I have to work tonight.

Anybody know where I can stream it?
            Oh сосk. I've checked on itv.com and they're not showing it. That is a total bunch of arse.
            Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Do we not get another 0.5 for Scott Macdonald whose dad is Scottish?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Do we not get another 0.5 for Scott Macdonald whose dad is Scottish?
                Another 0.5 for Fox who apparently is being considered for the Scotland team based on family.

Comment

1-0 to the Arsenal

Won't last; I see on the radio we're playing in blue.
                  Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
                    placeholder for incessant mocking
                    Ahem

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I don't think the tie is completely over though. It's not fortress Emirates, and we only have a two goal lead.
                      Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                      X