• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Message to all the attractive young females here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Not had a lot of experience with women then.

You will fit in fine here
    I think you managed to hit both testicles there. Bloody good shot!
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      I think you managed to hit both testicles there. Bloody good shot!
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Attractive, young females. here?

oh

Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

In many years of contracting I have not come across any young(or not young) attractive female contractors in IT.

I`ve experienced the same also and I`m not married. If you have a very attractive female partner the behaviour other women exhibit is exaggerated even more.

A few times just recently I have come across a nice lady or two already in a relationship who obviously have shown interest in me. The behaviour they exhibit when they find out one of their own friends really likes you and their is a possible relationship forming is very interesting
          Last edited by SuperZ; 14 August 2009, 12:12.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...ached-men.html

Let me make it clear, I'm not available, I'm attached and sending me PM's with pictures of yourselves in saucy underware to try and ensnare me is not likely to work.

Okay?

Married with a fancy car and you'll be beating off the fanny with a sh1tty stick
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Its true

I have always wondered whether it is because.

a) If you are married they have a better chance of a decent no strings attached shag

or

b) Being married vets you as acceptable by another woman so you cannot be all that bad and so maybe worth starting a relationship with.

or

c) They are nasty vindictive bitches who will do hate your wife and will do anything to ruin her life - even playing the husbands pink oboe.

But then tbh women can be dsecribed as snakes with t*ts they are that cunning!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
                In many years of contracting I have not come across any young(or not young) attractive female contractors in IT.

I`ve experienced the same also and I`m not married. If you have a very attractive female partner the behaviour other women exhibit is exaggerated even more.

A few times just recently I have come across a nice lady or two already in a relationship who obviously have shown interest in me. The behaviour they exhibit when they find out one of their own friends really likes you and their is a possible relationship forming is very interesting
                Good effort! The old pearl necklace, eh?
                King of Chutney.

Bring back Chetty - Lord of all things Chet!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Its true

I have always wondered whether it is because.

a) If you are married they have a better chance of a decent no strings attached shag

or

b) Being married vets you as acceptable by another woman so you cannot be all that bad and so maybe worth starting a relationship with.

or

c) They are nasty vindictive bitches who will do hate your wife and will do anything to ruin her life - even playing the husbands pink oboe.

But then tbh women can be dsecribed as snakes with t*ts they are that cunning!
                  A bit of B and fair amount of C and a fair amount of the "tbh" comment
                  Regarding taking more of a liking if you have a stunning partner, it`s a competition thing "Oh, she`s stunning but I can attract him away from her" - that kinda thing

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
                    A bit of B and fair amount of C and a fair amount of the "tbh" comment
                    Regarding taking more of a liking if you have a stunning partner, it`s a competition thing "Oh, she`s stunning but I can attract him away from her" - that kinda thing
                    So not a) then?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      So not a) then?
                      A little but not that much in my opinion, more to do with wanting something someone else already has. I find they want strings attached.
                      Last edited by SuperZ; 14 August 2009, 12:56.

Comment

Working...
                      X