• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quote of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac
    >One club kept "THE" cup after winning it 5 times.....and then gave it back

Did you really win 5 Leyland Dafs? Sh1t N5, he's gone one better than us.

Oi! It was a valid question Mordac!
    Get your head out of your ass*hole and see if you can answer it

Comment

Still Googling Mordac?

Comment

Oh OK then. Real Madrid 1956-60?

No need to google that one. Anyone with a brain cell and half an interest in football knows that Real Madrid won the first 5 European Cups.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Oh OK then. Real Madrid 1956-60?
          Nope!
          A real footy fan would know "The" cup would be the FA Cup

Comment

Ah, I apologise. Your slim grasp of English coupled with your blinkered following of a "Glory" club led me to the incorrect conclusion that you are not a native of these shores.
            Let me guess. Chel$ki? (Before they became known as Chel$ki, obviously).
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Ah, I apologise. Your slim grasp of English coupled with your blinkered following of a "Glory" club led me to the incorrect conclusion that you are not a native of these shores.
              Although we have won it more times, and when we do again this season (I'll be there again, as I have been the past two times we have won) we will be on equal terms with Manuare.
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Dinamo Tiranë 1950-54?

Comment

You really have got a problem thinking outside your own box haven't you?
                  Half a brain cell would be double what you are obviously blessed with!
                  How many times. FA Cup (Which is the best competition in the world bar none)
                  won it 5 times .
                  They kept the cup then handed it back.....Who?

Comment

(Going to have a wild stab) Blackburn?

Comment

(Going to have a wild stab) Blackburn?
                      Very wild!
                      Not even a stab in the dark
                      Nope

Comment

Working...
                      X