• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Four Wheel drive (used)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Poor man's Porsche Cayenne (essentially the same car) but thankfully not quite as ugly

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
      .. Though I am considering a 'proper' 4x4 atm, trying to decide between a LandRover Discovery, Defender or a Audi Allroad
      Yes, that's the kind of thing I had in mind too.

I wonder what one would be paying for a decent used Landrover. Or are there "better" large 4*4s these days?
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        Poor man's Porsche Cayenne (essentially the same car) but thankfully not quite as ugly
        http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1126699.htm

A proper 4x4 tractor engine. 5 litre V10 diesel.

Perfect for dropping little Timmy 1/4 mile down the road to school during the week, and for carrying the weekly shop at the weekend.

Comment

X5

Comment

Originally posted by MrNoMotivation View Post
            X5
            If I were the sort looking for a large 4x4 i'd be test driving the X5, Toureg, and Merc ML. Audi Q7 is hideous.

German quality.

You can keep your Jap Jeeps.

Comment

German quality.

Poor brainwashed sod.
              You see that's the advantage of being clever, you can look at the facts and data.
              The German parts manufacturers must be laughing all the way to the bank, as they charge you £50 to replace a bulb.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

If I were the sort looking for a large 4x4 i'd be test driving the X5, Toureg, and Merc ML. Audi Q7 is hideous.

German quality.

You can keep your Jap Jeeps.
                forgot to mention I've got a Nissan n-trail.
                Well the wife has got the n-trail. I don't really drive that much.
                Every time a X5 pulls up next to me I bow my head down in shame.
                She loves the x-trail. Not too big but not small either.
                Yes I am still talking about our 4x4
                It's ok for daily use for the 3 of us but it can't fit 5 people in comfortably and the boot isn't big enough if you want to go for a weeks UK hols.
                When we have our next child I think the X5 will be my 1st purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by MrNoMotivation View Post
                  Every time a X5 pulls up next to me I bow my head down in shame.

Do you now? Sad fookwit.

Next time why don't you get out of that piece of crap you call a car and offer to lick the X-5 owners behind and tug your forelock, as they're clearly so much superior to you.

Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

http://www.egmcartech.com/wp-content...oon_x5_002.jpg

Phwwooaarrrr!

Comment

That would go nicely with a Rado watch and a large signet ring, eh guvnor?

Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X