• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permi Job AND Contracting - Killing Me!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must apologise for the unsympathetic responses of my fellow CUK'ers. We are, unfortunately, a cold-hearted bunch.

If you want a more sympathetic ear, I suggest you go to a council estate pub in one of the former industrial towns. If you tell the regulars there about your unhappy two-jobs lifestyle, you can be sure of a much more enthusiastic welcome. Make sure you order the finest champagne while you do it: you've earned it after all that hard work remember!

Comment

Ask yourself the question - is the extra money compensating me for the time stolen from other areas in my life.

If the answer is no, then you need to jack in 1 of the 2 jobs.

p.s. suspicion of sockpuppet tbh...
      Last edited by chris79; 10 August 2009, 18:59.
      The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

What a croc.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Well you have to think what is your goals in life and do these chores get me closer to my ultimate destiny. When I was an Office Boy in India I used to rise at 1 am and return to my billet at 11 pm. These things I did because I had a goal and now I am in that goal.
          Last edited by chetty; 10 August 2009, 19:55.

Comment

The 10km run did it for me. Il est un puppet de socks.

Comment

Originally posted by chetty View Post
              Well you have to think what is your goals in life and do these chores get me closer to my ultimate destiny. When I was an Office Boy in India I used to rise at 1 am and return to my billet at 11 pm. These things I did because I had a goal and now I am in that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by SajStars View Post
                Girlz and Boyz,

My Day:
                745: Up and out, Arrive at Permi job 9:00.
                12: 10Km Run during lunch, grabbing a sandwich latter
                1700 Run Home (10 miles) Arrive @18:30 food and out 19:00
                1930-1:30 working again 2nd job
                2.00 home

Does this sound a little to much?

what would you guys do?

Can't believe people take this as being serious... running a marathon every day, plus 2 jobs with 5 hours sleep.. is your Dad Daily Thompson?

Comment

Originally posted by chetty View Post
                  Chetty hows that new NHS contract going - are you heading up the fight against Google/Microsoft on behalf of the nation yet?

Comment

Does that make you a permitor or a contey
                    Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
                      Does that make you a permitor or a contey
                      Makes him smell of bovine excrement!

Comment

Working...
                      X