• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rbs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    They're laughing at us.
    They're laughing at you
    All of them
    Bored.

Comment

Nationwide, a mutual... I should have explained what I meant by commercial.

Everyone moans about the greedy bankers but not many do anything about it, they just keep filling the fat banker’s pockets.

They're laughing at us.
      Yes sorry it was a poor attempt at humour. I have been considering moving to NW, but a) are they really that different? I went to their HQ once - top brass section of the car park was full of fancy motors IIRC just like HSBC when I did a gig there b) there is no way their mortgage rate is going to match my current tracker

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        They're laughing at you
        All of them
        Why would they laugh at me? I'm no longer paying towards Fred Goodwin's pension, I'm not rewarding their reckless greed.

A vast majority of people are still paying the bullies instead of kicking them in the bollux... that's why they laugh at you.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          Yes sorry it was a poor attempt at humour. I have been considering moving to NW, but a) are they really that different? I went to their HQ once - top brass section of the car park was full of fancy motors IIRC just like HSBC when I did a gig there b) there is no way their mortgage rate is going to match my current tracker
          Nor will you current provider come renewal, we have a +0.75 above base rate tracker with NW.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            "Recession'' was over in December - I agree with Richard Branson in this respect - the rest has been massive manípulation of the Markets.

Ever feel youve been conned ?
            Never trust a hippie.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Nor will you current provider come renewal, we have a +0.75 above base rate tracker with NW.
              Mine's got 16 years to run. I never got in to that changing your mortgage every three years stuff - overall I reckon I have saved.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                I have been considering moving to NW, but are they really that different?
                When RBS took over they f**ked my life up. Since then they have been rude and nasty and unhelpful and incompetent.

If I saw a NatWest on fire with the staff inside I'd throw my spare petrol can at it.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I'm looking for data guys not the communist party manifesto or oooh look at my mortgage lucky me that interest rates will never go up again -

I am getting closer to the "ignore all" button

Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                    Myco are a business customer of RBS and they're a bunch of *****.

That is all.
                    I got warned off them in the mid 1990s by a Geordie who called them the Robbing Bank of Scotland.
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                      I'm looking for data guys not the communist party manifesto or oooh look at my mortgage lucky me that interest rates will never go up again -

I am getting closer to the "ignore all" button
                      Copy this to your clipboard and paste away to your heart's content.
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X