• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown's top 3 achievements

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Not getting shot by his party
    2. Not getting shot by the public
    3. Not getting shot by me

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Now you know why New Labour were anti-guns.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Now that really is a difficult question to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Yet.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

NewLab have been excellent. Think back to 97 - you couldn't move without bumping into unemployed nappy coordinators or the like. If it wasn't for NuLab this would still be the case. In 97 this country was sitting on loads of gold - we had too much and lots of other countries hardly had any. Brown sold this off at a knock down price so that these other countries could have some gold too. That seems fair to me. It was obviously unfair to have a small number of students so they changed that. Our media industry struggled to find suitably qualified graduates before 97 and had to take on people qualified in English and the like. Now there are media graduates everywhere - we should have the best telly for the next 40 years thanks to G Brown and co.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

For us older guys/gals who got a rigorous education prior to the 90s, there has been no competition from the younger generation as they are appallingly trained/educated.
              Makes us look like geniuses.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

1. Freeing banks from Bank of England interference
                2. Record levels of investment
                3. Becoming the worst prime minister this country has ever had

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

How about 1) freeing criminals from police interference, 2) freeing immigrants from border interference, and 3) pseudo-legalising drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

... and of course , freeing kids from educational interference and competitive games interference.

Comment

Working...
                      X