• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gerrard

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Can not believe he has got away with that one.
    Self defence my arse!
    He was pissed off coz the DJ wouldnt let him play with the music and him and his mates decided to have the bloke.
    Not only that the fookin coward waited till somebody else had doubled the bloke up before he started swinging.
    WHS

I guess his lawyers were paid more than the other sides......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      WHS

I guess his lawyers were paid more than the other sides......
      Well what a suprise another celebrity gets off !

Or

What a surprise a Liverpool hero is not convicted in Liverpool !

In answers it's not really a suprise, jurys give celebrities the benefit of the doubt a lot more, in Liverpool he was probably never going to be convicted (remember Ken Dodd) and he had probably the best lawyer money could buy against a cheap state legal team.

Comment

He was born a scouser and lives in Liverpool. He's been punished enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Hangover View Post
          He was born a scouser and lives in Liverpool. He's been punished enough.

Comment

Working...
          X