• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting as we know it is gone forever.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    One rebellious manager never touched bannisters pointing out there were more germs on there than on toilet doors (she did mention she had proof of this statement, but I accepted her word on the matter.. )
    Then their cleaning procedures are not very good........

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      One rebellious manager never touched bannisters pointing out there were more germs on there than on toilet doors (she did mention she had proof of this statement, but I accepted her word on the matter.. )
      Sliding naked down the banisters comes to mind. What were the office parties like?
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Been at current client co 3 weeks and only just got a client co laptop. Used mine in the past but they got me a rather sexy thinkpad that's light as fook so I'll think I'll change to that.

I do however have to wait another few weeks for my secure ID fob to be delivered so I can use it off site where I spend 75% of my time

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post

The group CEO - wildly, ridiculously wealthy bloke - gets the bus everywhere.
          a small correction - he is the 5th rickest guy on the planet and is driving his 13-year-old Volvo 240GL.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Here is the 1st rickest guy on the planet:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              No, they didn't have that one. Did do the exit interview the same day as induction was completed though.
              Induction course...

Exit interview...

Worrying...

Looks like contracting has changed!!
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
              X