• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's just a rumour that was spread around town ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Joy. It's raining.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Bright sunshine and lots of luvvverly blue sky !!!

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        By the women and children.

... that summer might be making a comeback.

Spoke to one of my elderly neighbors’ a few minutes ago and I said that summer was over for another year, but she said that it was in the papers that it’s coming back in August.

I don’t believe a word of it.
        I hope its true!

Comment

Soon we'll be shipbuilding....

Comment

Now it's a clear blue sky. I think the weather is on the blink again.

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            Soon we'll be shipbuilding....
            I'd rather be diving for pearls.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Now it's a clear blue sky. I think the weather is on the blink again.

I'd rather be diving for pearls.
              Somebody said that someone got filled in...

Comment

I prefer the Elvis Costello version meself
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

I don’t believe a word of it.
                  Now they admit it.

BBC: Met Office cools summer forecast

Bastards.

Comment

The promise of sweltering summers made back in March was merely NL propaganda to deflect the public from the ravages of the Credit Crunch - oldest trick in the book.

I can show you -
                    That when it Rains and Shines
                    Its just a state of Mind

Rain - the Weather's fine
                    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 29 July 2009, 08:50.

Comment

It is lovely and sunny here in Montélimar. I'm enjoying some nougat and a glass of rosé.

It says it'll be sunny with very little wind tomorrow, which is nice, as I plan to go up one of the nearby hills for a little cycle ride, and it's generally quite windy up top there.
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X