• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swineflu deaths almost treble in a week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    You're prolly on most peoples ignores list.
    yup...'tis a real pain in the bum when people quote the cretin though
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      I am continuing to try to shake them out of their complacency.

I am a sad, unemployed, billy-no-mates and am trying to make my dull boring life more eventful.

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Definition of swine flu:

Something blown far out of proportion by the media and the World Health Organization. It's just like the "normal" flu, excluding the fact that this swine flu does not currently have a vaccination.

The media fails to tell you that the only people who have died of this so-called "deadly" virus are:

1) Mexicans with terrible health care and terrible health in general who are living in close quarters.

2) Babies and old people

Note that anyone who has any remote knowledge on disease knows that these types of people die from the "normal" flu, and that the swine flu isn't some kind of deadly disease because it hasn't killed anyone that a normal sickness wouldn't have.

Also take note of the fact that hundreds of people have gotten sick in the United States alone, and yet all of these cases were called "mild". Know that all of these "mild" cases have occurred in adults and/or teenagers, who would not die from the "normal" flu.

What also is failed to be mentioned is the fact that a "Pandemic" is any disease that is spread worldwide. Thus, just because the swine flu is a pandemic doesn't mean we'll all die. The common cold is a pandemic, and no one goes around freaking out about that.

This is another phase in the "we're-all-gonna-die" angst in 50% of the human population. It'll pass by 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          They must have licked a lot of chutney spoons, the dirty foreign sods.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I am a sad, unemployed, billy-no-mates and am trying to make my dull boring life more eventful.

HTH

I am just filling in time till I can go down cottaging in the park.

Comment

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Flu%20Shot

Comment

Some on here still say that this is a normal annual bout of flu. I am continuing to try to shake them out of their complacency.
                still banging on about the same old tulip.

Leave me alone! I don't want to read all your drivel.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by minsky1 View Post
                  Definition of swine flu:

The media fails to tell you that the only people who have died of this so-called "deadly" virus are:

1) Mexicans with terrible health care and terrible health in general who are living in close quarters.

2) Babies and old people

Point 2 is Wrong !!! Less than 3% of people affected are old people because they have some immunity. The vast majority are under 41 and in Brazil so far no old people have died. All have been under 41 in Brazil, so this is certainly not a normal flu.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    He is NOT a Billy-No-Mates. He's got his own Chutney Spoon web site.

AND he's in the Urban Dictionary.

So there.
                    If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Point 2 is Wrong !!! Less than 3% of people affected are old people because they have some immunity. The vast majority are under 41 and in Brazil so far no old people have died. All have been under 41 in Brazil, so this is certainly not a normal flu.
                      Yeah, it's not normal flu. It's the weakest strain of flu second only to bird flu.

Comment

Working...
                      X