• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deport them.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The Somalians are starting to get quite a bit of muscle in Glasgow these days and have started selling crack cocaine which has never really been done in the city, heroin, yes, but the gangsters in Glasgow decided not to sell crack to the dealers.

There is going to be natural selection soon and the local hard men are not looking forward to taking on a bunch of African loonies who were probably given a AK47 for their 8th birthday.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The Somalians are starting to get quite a bit of muscle in Glasgow these days and have started selling crack cocaine which has never really been done in the city, heroin, yes, but the gangsters in Glasgow decided not to sell crack to the dealers.

There is going to be a war soon and the local hard men are not looking forward to taking on a bunch of African loonies who were probably given a AK47 for their 8th birthday.

Funny you should say that on the day when a 13 year old girl in Croydon has been arrested for having a Kalashnikov in her possession.

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
        Am I missing something or has the world gone mad?
        The world has gone mad

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          The world has gone mad

HTH

Wrong !! We are just under a typical Labour goverment. All will be resolved within five years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            The world has gone mad

HTH
            has always been
            Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
              I'm going to do a bit of self-sabotage here. Stand by.

This Somali gangster is a ****tard of the highest order and deserves to die of something particularly painful over a long, drawn-out timescale.

But. He's NOT guilty of murder.

The judge today made for an interesting piece of case law: despite not having pulled the trigger, this scumwink is still in the eyes of the law, the murderer.

Discuss?
              And they did discuss.....

FWIW the judge did nothing new here, it has long (centuries?) been the case that the wiiling participants in an armed criminal incident that includes a murder are all guilty of murder.

But my point was not about that, it was about irony of the immigration and asylum rules that prevented the authorities from deporting him to Somalia because it was too dangerous, when in fact thatt was where he fled to as a place of safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                Wrong !! We are just under a typical Labour goverment. All will be resolved within five years or so.
                No it won't - you are talking total tulipe as usual.

Originally posted by expat View Post
                And they did discuss.....

FWIW the judge did nothing new here, it has long (centuries?) been the case that the wiiling participants in an armed criminal incident that includes a murder are all guilty of murder.

But my point was not about that, it was about irony of the immigration and asylum rules that prevented the authorities from deporting him to Somalia because it was too dangerous, when in fact thatt was where he fled to as a place of safety.
                It is ironic, but aside from the consideration of the risks to him, the lack of any effective government in Somalia means he'd have been much more likely to be out (and probably back here - thanks to the lax immigration check regime including scrapping exit controls introduced by the Tories) in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                  Funny you should say that on the day when a 13 year old girl in Croydon has been arrested for having a Kalashnikov in her possession.
                  Just over a year ago ago I had a gun (pistol) waved in my face in a Bar in Brussels - after asking a chap who was smashing up the glass front of a pinball machine beside me in the bar would he mind not showering me with glass - the upshot was that after pulling the Gun he lost his bottle and turned and ran - unluckily for him the barman knew his Father and reported him to the police - talking to the Brussels Police Women on the problems of gun control in Brussels later she mentioned that you could buy a Ak47 in Brux for about 350 Euros - with ammo .

The wee guy with the gun was a refugee from Kosovo - theres quite a few of them living in Brusells and quite a few (according to the Police) have guns - they tend to hang around near the SchaarBeek area.
                  Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 23 July 2009, 08:06.

Comment

Labour will never deport anyone who is a potential Labour voter.

Comment

Working...
                    X