• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

cool picture thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    "Sir Alex needs a clear-out and six top class new players. He isn't going to get them."

I think he needs 2 top class mid field players and some good squad players and those on the injured list back again.

I think the front 2 ar good. The Back 4 are good when the midfield are not being overrun. Centre mid is where we have the problem and he is called Fletcher!

Most of the back 4 are AWOL at the mo'

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
      "Sir Alex needs a clear-out and six top class new players. He isn't going to get them."

I think he needs 2 top class mid field players and some good squad players and those on the injured list back again.

I think the front 2 ar good. The Back 4 are good when the midfield are not being overrun. Centre mid is where we have the problem and he is called Fletcher!
      Tony,

As an outsider, I rate Van De Saar, Neville, Heinze, Rooney, and Ronaldo as top class.

The rest are going over the hill and it shows, or simply not good enough for the highest level. Even The Horse is not what he was.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
        Is it me, or has the BBC's coverage of the Paris riots been muted almost to the point of non-existence?

No, its not your imagination OwlHoot - but the BBC never cover race problems coherently. It simply doesnt fit with their core audience - and I dont mean the people who pay the licence fee - I mean the minority groups that will complain if the BBC doesnt keep up its amazingly alternative-reality propaganda. And they use that to justify their stealth tax - sorry, 'mandate' thats costs over 100 quid a year to be misled if you have any equipment that can receive TV broadcasts.

Contrast coverage of 'ethnic minorities being ignored by the authorities of New Orleans' - with 'Generation XYZ of ethnic minorities rioting in Paris'.

Dont expect the BBC to report news, or youll receive a letter asking you to report for 're-education'.

Im suprised they havent decided to drop the B for British to be honest. Im sure that the 'British' bit offends somebody somewhere who has access to Legal Aid. Only a matter of time.....

Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Who gets the license fee ?

Does 100% , all and every bit of the license fee go to the Beeb or is some of it distibuted to other broadcasting organisations ?

I have a mate who works for the BBC and he insists that it's not all received by them.

Is he talking out of his arse ?
          I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Yes....
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
              Yes....
              yes arse talking ?

or

yes it goes else where?
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Thanks - I'll tell him
                I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
                  Thanks - I'll tell him
                  what that he is an arse talker
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

All the licence fee goes to Auntie. having worked at the Beeb this was mu observation - especially in IT - why get 1 person to do a job when 15 people can do it to a comparable standard?
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                    X