• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fiscal ruin of the Western world beckons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Say's the bloke who's frightened to tell his neighbour off for putting his bins out early ...

I get enough **** on this BB without extending it into real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      I get enough **** on this BB without extending it into real life.
      You know, that really is quite pathetic. Brave man behind a screen and all that.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        O/S,

the question is, will the plan b be profitable and offer future revenues and growth

hopefully by the end of the year we will have indicators as to the direction of the second loaf of bread
        Good luck with the benes plan b. Is it time to create a placeholder thread for the "third loaf of bread" announcement in 2010? When will all be revealed?

Comment

You know, that really is quite pathetic. Brave man behind a screen and all that.

Well, you are one to talk. At least I don't spend my time just insulting people, and can at least put a lucid argument together.

Comment

I would hope that in 2010 we will begin preparation for the third loaf

fingers crossed, second loaf will be the key

especially in today's economic situation, infact the second loaf will be the test as to whether the model also works when the chips are down

the key to it all however, is contracting, so fingers crossed for all of us that we are still in contracts next year

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
              Well, you are one to talk. At least I don't spend my time just insulting people, and can at least put a lucid argument together.
              Wrong again.

I pretty much limit it to insulting you. Mainly because you're a sad excuse for a human being and you deserve it.

And you've never once produced a lucid argument on here. Talking rot and stating your ludicrous opinions as fact aren't evidence of a lucid argument, just evidence that you're a bit thick. Backed up with further evidence (Above) that actually you're a coward.

HTH.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

snaw and cyberman,

you two should get a room

Milan.

Comment

snaw and cyberman,

Milan.
                  I think when it comes to cyberman there'd be a long queue outside wanting a go at him ...

Comment

I think when it comes to cyberman there'd be a long queue outside wanting a go at him ...

True, cos people just don't like being wrong, do they !!

Comment

snaw and cyberman,

Milan.

I believe Cyberman prefers the park.

Comment

Working...
                      X