• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Luck John Hartson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Best of luck to all mentioned in this thread.

[edit] SB: Just did a quick google and it seems both started as testicular and metastesised (sp?) into the brain, so sounds similar. It all depends then on how agressive the particular cancer is.

It depends if the tumour is operable or not - if not then depnding on the type of cancer - you've got 6 months tops - my Father died at the age of 70 with brain cancer 4 months after the diagnosis - so its a topic I know sadly only too well.

Good luck and God Bless Hartson - although I fear the worse.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I take it that the male portion of the assembled congregation knows how to check their testicles for unusual lumps & bumps?
      Good man Zeity. Thanks for broaching what is often not talked about or just causes giggling and sniggering.

I do. Check mine when I am relaxed in the bath.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I take it that the male portion of the assembled congregation knows how to check their testicles for unusual lumps & bumps?
        Honestly, nah, wouldn't have a clue.

Obviously I scratch them every day, but actually fiddling about looking for strange lumps ... nope.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          Honestly, nah, wouldn't have a clue.

Obviously I scratch them every day, but actually fiddling about looking for strange lumps ... nope.
          <serious answer for a change>Very honest. You should know though. Do you want some advice or will you google it.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

The Beeb have another update on Hartson's condition: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8153511.stm
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
            X