• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smokers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Ah, the CUK jim-jam sleepover cannibal frenzy. Where can I get a ticket?
    Yes, our very own DIY Herman Nitsch Action Event. All we need is for young Alexey to bring along some cockles and we are all set.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

"Thought california already had such rules?"

They do, but they also have a climate where it is pretty warm and dry all year round. Smokers are allowed to smoke on the 'patios' and it is honestly the best places to be in the bars. It does make a change though to not stink of cigs the next morning though.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates

They're banning smoking!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest we all take it up quick before it's too late.

Comment

I already did. 20 years ahead of time.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X