• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Craked my coccyx

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    That was no star. It was a rusty starfish.
    He did have his 'cigar' in hand.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
      In a bid to be delirious, try mice to take down the swelling and get your GP & the guys at A&E to slip you something. HAB probably closet for you?
      I've tried correcting that for you.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

In a bid to be semi-serious, try ice to take down the swelling and get your GP or the guys at A&E to slip you some diclofenac. RAH probably closest for you in Giffnock?
        Diclofenac???? That's pish. The best pain killer I've been on (bar the old morphine) was some American hydrocodone based drug. It was vicodin x 3. Great stuff, then got shipped back to the Uk and stuck on Tramadol. Horrible, horrible stuff. Still get the sweats just thinking about it.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

In a bid to be semi-serious, try ice to take down the swelling and get your GP or the guys at A&E to slip you some diclofenac. RAH probably closest for you in Giffnock?
          I have the diclofenac in my hand, phone call the burd who as you know is a GP went like "GIVE ME SOMETHING TO STOP THIS ARSE PAIN" "there is some diclofenac in my bag, go and get that" "can I get the morphine" "NO". She is just coming back from the pub just now so I am going to ask for something stronger from her bag.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            "GIVE ME SOMETHING TO STOP THIS ARSE PAIN"

Sorry.

No I'm not!

Have you tried Vaseline?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I have the diclofenac in my hand, phone call the burd who as you know is a GP went like "GIVE ME SOMETHING TO STOP THIS ARSE PAIN" "there is some diclofenac in my bag, go and get that" "can I get the morphine" "NO". She is just coming back from the pub just now so I am going to ask for something stronger from her bag.
              ****, that must be serious!

Morphine acts as a respiratory depressant (as do all of the opiates) so if you're going to need to be able to answer questions, having pink elephants flying around your head probably isn't the best!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                Originally posted by minestrone
                "GIVE ME SOMETHING TO STOP THIS ARSE PAIN"

Sorry.

No I'm not!

Have you tried Vaseline?
                Guffaw.

Maybe the alternative medicine approach is to find some gimp who'll give you a rogering, to take your mind off it and perhaps pop the coccyx back into place.

P.S. I just checked, and as you've landed on your coccyx *twice*, thought you might like to know the plural is "coccyges".
                Last edited by OwlHoot; 12 July 2009, 09:30.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I got 2 asprin, 2 cocodamol, another diclofenac and told to feck off. Fat lot of good she was. Bit better today but there may be a painfull event coming up shortly, I did plan ahead and added 1/3 of a bottle of tabasco to my dinner last night.

Comment

I got 2 asprin, 2 cocodamol, another diclofenac and told to flip off. Fat lot of good she was. Bit better today but there may be a painfull event coming up shortly, I did plan ahead and added 1/3 of a bottle of tabasco to my dinner last night.
                    Without wishing to be too literal, try adding lots of fluids to your diet. These'll help by making sure that when you are ready to download you're not having to push or strain.

Comment

Agony.

Out in the garden last night, glass of wine in one hand, cigar in the other looking up at the stars, stumbled backwards and fell onto the rockery. Arse landed on a chunk of sandstone. It felt like I had just been buggered by a gorilla.

Taken about 3 different types of pain killer today and nothing helps.

I have cracked it before and the pain lasts for months.

No gay antics for a while then !!

Comment

Working...
                      X