• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Broken ribs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thunderlizard
    Am I alone in not understaning any of this?
    tl
    Perfectly simple really. Young AtW has been wandering the streets of Brimingham looking for cockles. He encountered a couple of blue haired lovelies (and we know he adores Sci Fi babes with blue hair) who gave him some drink. Now, what about the cockles? Yes, yes, yes, I hear you sweating, but do not worry. He found some cockles and they have been taken. So, back to the juice.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

I bought some cockles in a market in Birmingham last weekend.

Please don't get jealous of my racy lifestyle.

Comment

LB, I expect you enjoyed them in your 12 bedroom house (home away from home) in Birmingham. I also expect your butler did the actual buying.

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          LB, I expect you enjoyed them in your 12 bedroom house (home away from home) in Birmingham. I also expect your butler did the actual buying.
          I quite like the fantasy world you describe for me to live in. Keep it up!

The truth of the matter is, after a night out in Halesowen with a mate (Mrs Lucifer was having some girly friends around to stay chez nous so I thought best make myself scarce*), swilling copious real ale and eating scratchings and pickled eggs, we both felt a good pick-me-up at the Bull Ring market of cockles and jellied eels was just what the doctor ordered. Kill or cure, you see.

In truth though, I was conducting undercover research for my new, cutting novel on the life of the proletariat and my researcher did most of the leg work while I tucked into some foie gras and quails' eyeballs.

* The only downside to this weekend of West Midlands hedonism, being that I then missed out on the full-on lesbian orgy in SW19.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
            I quite like the fantasy world you describe for me to live in. Keep it up!
            It's the only reason why I bother to get up in the morning or resist the temptation to put my head in the oven (well, also the fact my oven is electric).

The ultimate aim of contracting is to build a Threaded style castle on a private island (populated entirely by lovely nudie ladies).

Comment

Working...
            X