• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blindgit resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears some people are happy, try and guess when the announcement was made.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black

What is this a graph of, Joe?

Comment

The BBC website forum is jam-packed with hundreds of people who want rid.

There are a few of the opinion "why should he go - he hasn't killed anyone", but that sums up their understanding of the issue, really.

Comment

Oops, sort of assumed people would know its the GBP/USD exchange rate just by looking at it...

"The BBC website forum is jam-packed with hundreds of people who want rid."

Did you vote wendigo?, last I saw it was 82% were glad he'd gone.

Comment

Oops, sort of assumed people would know just by looking at it...

The GBP/USD exchange rate.
            I thought it was the FTSE index ...

There are a few of the opinion "why should he go - he hasn't killed anyone", but that sums up their understanding of the issue, really.

You cant say the same for Blair though ...

Comment

Got it. So the pound has strengthened on the news.

Now I'm wondering why that should be so.

Comment

Fecks sake dude -- only fecking lia.. statistitians make charts with axis Y not starting at 0 to misrepresent chart.

FFS change from 1.7660 to 1.7700 is 0.2%!

Comment

Did you vote wendigo?, last I saw it was 82% were glad he'd gone.
                  No, I didn't see the poll. I was wading through 50 pages of reader comments. Very busy.

Like Tony English, I bet he keeps his grace and favour mansion, just like last time, and just like previous fallen ministers. Although I believe Robin Cook was finally turfed out of his mansion earlier this year.

Comment

Wendigo, to make it easier I've cut out the URL used to vote yes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/pollin...ce=1&vote=vote

Comment

I think it is closed:
                      Originally posted by BBC poll
                      Was David Blunkett right to resign?
                      Yes 81%
                      No 19%
                      54643 Votes Cast
                      Results are indicative and may not reflect public opinion
                      Eh? 54,000 may not reflect public opinion?

There have been 1300 comments too. Actually, some of those who say he shouldn't have resigned say he should have been sacked by Blair.

Comment

Working...
                      X