• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michael Owen to join Sc*m

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    He also took another Owen that has been a complete failure..... guess who ?
    You are going to have to explain that one to me, coz I is fick innit.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
      The problem at Newcastle was they were throwing him back in when wasn't ready, and was playing in a team that weren't creating chances and had no morale at all.
      That's utter sh*te.

Owen declared himself unfit pretty much all of the time, unless the England games (or team picking times) were looming.

The c**t just didn't want to try with us - he's a glory seeker, and Shearer talked him into believing that we were good enough to win something. When he realised we weren't, he downed tools.

Good ridence to the little tulip.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        You are going to have to explain that one to me, coz I is fick innit.
        sicknote Owen Hargreaves......

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          That's utter sh*te.

Owen declared himself unfit pretty much all of the time, unless the England games (or team picking times) were looming.

The c**t just didn't want to try with us - he's a glory seeker, and Shearer talked him into believing that we were good enough to win something. When he realised we weren't, he downed tools.

Good ridence to the little tulip.
          So who would you have preferred there? Tevez? Owen scored more goals than Tevez last year and had about the same amount of pitch time but played in a team who were nowhere nears as attack minded as Man U. I think Fergie would ahve been stupid to not take a punt on Owen. Yes he has had his problems but his record speaks for itself. Given that he will likely partner Rooney I can see him getting the Engald call sooner rather than later.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

sicknote Owen Hargreaves......
            Time will tell on that one. He should have recovered from his knee surgery for this season. Then we will find out.
            Hargreaves is one of the keenest and (was) most reliable players for both club and country. You can hardly accuse him of swinging the lead. Outstanding performances at all levels for Bayern and Manure and lots of plaudits for his effort in national sides both for european and world cup matches.

I do tend to work abroad so might have missed something. Most of the Germans I work with think he was brilliant here and most suggest Bayern should never have let him go.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

He also took another Owen that has been a complete failure..... guess who ?
              Rubbish, you cannot predict an injury like that. Hargreaves is (or was?) a very good player who proved a lot of people and newspapers wrong in 2006.

Comment

United are in the second half of their 2nd pre season game against a Malaysian 11. Ok it's not a premiership side, but that's 2 pre season games out of 2 where he's scored.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                X