• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US 'prepared' for N Korea missile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    The Japs are quite keen on the old rounders!
    I think Cuba have a fair few players too as do Mexico and a couple of other South American and Carribean countries.
    I think quite a few play in the American leagues too.
    Would love to see a real world series of national sides.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      Would love to see a real world series of national sides.
      Nope, I wouldn't.

It's a - canny stand it, and that's coming from the point of view of having lived in the US in and around it for a few years, and seeing what would be considered an exciting game (Been a few times) - I still find it incredibly dull.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Nope, I wouldn't.

It's a - canny stand it, and that's coming from the point of view of having lived in the US in and around it for a few years, and seeing what would be considered an exciting game (Been a few times) - I still find it incredibly dull.
        As I have never watched a real game I will have to take your advice on that one.

What I meant was I would like to see if the yanks could actualy win if they were to play in a real world series. Probably didnt make that clear.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
          Thought so, we spend far more on military spending that Russia and don't have anything like that.
          Rubish! Did you not see firefox!? They have all kinds of A-grade tulip we havent even dreamt up yet.
          The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
          X