• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bits of Paper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    PGDip = second shirley

Menelaus who did a bit of statistics in his degrees and should therefore know how to build a questionnaire
    Indeed. Glad to see someone recognises it isn't so easy, but out of modesty I've never called it a second degree, just a sort of 'post bachelor course'. Now to convince clients I know a bit more than your average tester, and more importantly, should be paid A LOT more than your average tester.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Isn't there supposed to be an 'AndyW' option for it to be a valid poll?
      If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
        Isn't there supposed to be an 'AndyW' option for it to be a valid poll?
        I don't think AndyW has left school yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          It lumps us hard-working BEng types in with the BA Luvvies.
          Oi. While the engineers were out playing rugby and throwing up into each other's blazer pockets, we were stuck inside trying to make head or tail of the first stasimon of the Agamemnon.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            Oi. While the engineers were out playing rugby and throwing up into each other's blazer pockets, we were stuck inside trying to make head or tail of the first stasimon of the Agamemnon.
            I bet that didn't get you laid very much.

Comment

Well not by other rugger-b*****s, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                I bet that didn't get you laid very much.
                WHS+1

(pure mathematician )

Comment

While on the subject of rugby Mich,
                  now I'm not an expert for reasons aforementioned, but does you avatar show a rugby-man playing towards a football goal? No wonder the goalie with the carrier bag looks confused.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                    While on the subject of rugby Mich,
                    now I'm not an expert for reasons aforementioned, but does you avatar show a rugby-man playing towards a football goal? No wonder the goalie with the carrier bag looks confused.
                    The vegetarian homosexual big girls blouses(!) who play oikball are probably concerned that they're going to be beaten into a pulp by the rugby player!

Comment

Could be. After all he has just stood on the referee.

Comment

Working...
                      X