• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the girls...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I use it too!! I should have ssaid the smell reminds me of my gran - although you do too SA - she had a passion for Brandy and Red Hair (sorry Strawberry Blonde ) till the day she popped her clogs!!
    Ahhhhh - she sounds like a very classy chick
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I use it too!! I should have ssaid the smell reminds me of my gran - although you do too SA - she had a passion for Brandy and Red Hair (sorry Strawberry Blonde ) till the day she popped her clogs!!
      Eh? Your granny drank Brandy with "Ginger Pubes" in the glass.... was that some form of "Old Wives Remedy"...... or something?

Or did you mis-write?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
        Eh? Your granny drank Brandy with "Ginger Pubes" in the glass.... was that some form of "Old Wives Remedy"...... or something?

Or did you mis-write?
        Right - who had 11:54 for the first post with "granny" and "pubes" in it?

Anyone?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Ahhhhh - she sounds like a very classy chick
          She was a crazy old bird, no doubt. I had 3 grannies - (adopted) and all were known by their fave tipple -

Nanny Brandy
          Nanny Jamey (Jameson)
          & Nanny Absolute

No wonder half my family are roaring alcoholics!!

Originally posted by Drewster View Post

Or did you mis-write?
          You misread
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Right - who had 11:54 for the first post with "granny" and "pubes" in it?

Anyone?

I thank you!!!

Comment

I had 3 grannies - (adopted) and all were known by their fave tipple -

Nanny Brandy
              Nanny Jamey (Jameson)
              & Nanny Absolute

Ah that's excellent
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
              X