• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ronaldo going to Real for £80m

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post

It's the off season

This is when it'd really boring ...
    Football is boring 24/7. Period.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      1/10. Must try harder

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        I don't get too carried away with Messi. Good though he is, he was anonymous against Chelski. Twice.
        Cause they doubled up on marking him ...

I've watched enough of him in the spanish league and playing in the CL to realise he's something very very special - and he's very young still ...
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Yet you're strangely drawn to posting on a football thread.

You're like one of those homophobes who secretly canny wait to get face down in the pillow/carpet (Delete as appropriate)

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I don't get too carried away with Messi. Good though he is, he was anonymous against Chelski. Twice.
            He was alright against Man U though wasn't he?
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Sounds like Man U need the money, what with their £700m debt and the £35m Setanta owes to the Barclays Premier League.
              Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                Sounds like Man U need the money, what with their £700m debt and the £35m Setanta owes to the Barclays Premier League.
                Gawd, this is soo ill informed it's not even worth correcting.

And btw I'm no man u fan, but I'm sure even the most ardent scouser could set you right on this ...

Comment

WSS

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    He looks like he has been Tangoed
                    He's got the kind of face I'd never get sick of punching!

Comment

And he looks like a hobbit
                      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                      X