• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Brother starts tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    It will be the usual demographics again.

2 gay folk
    3 bisexual folk
    1 homophobic person
    1 older person
    4 good looking young people with no chat who we will see for the next year on tulip magazines
    2 people with obvious borderline personalities
    1 foreign person.
    possibly 1 transexual.

When it gets dull (3 weeks) they will drip feed another 5 folk in

Used to be good, would only watch it if i was prewarned there was going to be some 'event'. It was better when they just left them there to rot and they went fruit loop with the boredom.
    My bet is on the "Psycho Singing Bint" from Britain's Got Talent. <---- Don't know her name.

Comment

I confess to following it once - several years ago, but I really cant stand it now. I dislike all of this reality TV crap. I just think its an excuse for cheap TV for the masses. I also hate soaps, hospital dramas, talent shows and anything with celebrity in the title. I don't read womens magazines and have no idea who half of these so called 'celebrities' are.

I am currently more bothered about the lack of separate Physics, Chemistry & Biology teaching in our schools than the state of Jorden & her marriage

Basically, I'm a grumpy 'not so young', woman
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        I confess to following it once - several years ago, but I really cant stand it now. I dislike all of this reality TV crap. I just think its an excuse for cheap TV for the masses. I also hate soaps, hospital dramas, talent shows and anything with celebrity in the title. I don't read womens magazines and have no idea who half of these so called 'celebrities' are.

I am currently more bothered about the lack of separate Physics, Chemistry & Biology teaching in our schools than the state of Jorden & her marriage

Basically, I'm a grumpy 'not so young', woman
        Bugger I don't remember creating a female sockpuppet, I suppose the schitzo personality has kicked in.

Comment

I'm not a fab of BB either - but my flatmate will watch it, so I will bitch about it Then I'll watch the final and bitch some more.

A few years ago E4 showed the American BB - it was brilliant, way more bitchy then the UK one as your vote was known to the rest of the house - made for some impressive rows.

Pogle, I wish I had your restraint, I read all the crappy magazines and am ashamed to know the state of Jordan & Peter's marraige.....
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I'm not a fab of BB either - but my flatmate will watch it, so I will bitch about it Then I'll watch the final and bitch some more.

A few years ago E4 showed the American BB - it was brilliant, way more bitchy then the UK one as your vote was known to the rest of the house - made for some impressive rows.

Pogle, I wish I had your restraint, I read all the crappy magazines and am ashamed to know the state of Jordan & Peter's marraige.....
            Its not restraint, I'd just rather read Private Eye or New Scientist or National Geographic, I'm just a saddo geek i guess.
            I'm a girly when it comes to clothes, handbags and shiny stuff tho - so its not all bad news
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Working...
            X