• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

V shaped recovery underway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Did you not scoff at me last week for buying a house?
    Yes you were BORROWING money to buy a house with DODGY documentation.
    I am doing neither.

hth

ps Tell me you're not going through with that?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Even by my tight standards, there are some properties coming on now (probably distress sales) that look good value.
      In case this is really a sustainable V-shaped recovery (unlikely but possible), I wouldn't want to miss out, so probably will hedge by buying one flat now and keeping the rest of my powder dry till later.
      bedsits-over-kebab-shops
      Last edited by Shimano105; 29 May 2009, 09:50. Reason: why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
        bedsits-over-kebab-shops
        I'll make money out of anything
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
          Wonder what the graph would look like were it seasonally adjusted though.

A mate who is an estate agent is a lot busier than they were, but still having difficulty in actually doing any transactions.
          still uber-tight mortgage lending, meaning that first-time buyers are still being kept off the ladder.

Comment

Working...
          X