• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm in the wrong job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Er, but this role is to give the training, thereby ensuring that people have ineed been properly trained
    Oh I get it. Deliberately undereducate people so that ex-civil servants can get cushy consultancy jobs teaching people what they should have been taught at school and college.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Deliberately undereducate people so that ex-civil servants can get cushy consultancy jobs teaching people what they should have been taught at school and college.
      I think that's overly cynical.

What's wrong with a bit of a skills update / introduction to the latest thinking ?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        I think that's overly cynical.

What's wrong with a bit of a skills update / introduction to the latest thinking ?
        Doesn't sound like latest thinking to me.

Sounds like they're sourcing their new workforce from the local prison (which is full), who obviously require this kind of training to function in society.

Comment

Working...
        X