• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man Utd Going Down !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We were watching manchester!

Oh yes!

Hahahaha!
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      It really is better to watch these matches with the sound turned down. Then you don't get saturated with the supercilious guff that emanates from the mouths of these pompous windbags and their EPL-centric nonsense.
      Pardon?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Pardon?
        Yeah EPL, best in the world
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Pardon?
          "Oh I guess Chelsea must be watching and thinking 'Oh we nearly beat this team' blah blah blah..." Yawn...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

FFS, just talk about the game in hand. Nobody gives a toss about Chelski etc.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Damn. I tried to play with the Big Boys.

Ahem.

How is it that every time I try to be 'one of the lads' and try to get involved in a conversation about football, it all goes wrong?

Pardon?
            was a play on:

It really is better to watch these matches with the sound turned down.
            <sigh>

Why does it always have to immediately turn aggressive and horrid? The assumption everyone wants aggro?

What is it about bloody football that attracts the thug behaviour?

For 35 years, since the junior school playground, I've found boys talking football really just want to start fights. All over really meaningless pathetic stuff like the colour of someone else's shirt, FFS.

I'll go back to doing what I did 35 years ago. Keep away from the yobs and stick to the cerebral stuff. Bye.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

It really is better to watch these matches with the sound turned down. Then you don't get saturated with the supercilious guff that emanates from the mouths of these pompous windbags and their EPL-centric nonsense.
              Was Clive Tyldesley commentating again then?

Comment

Incidentally, I only watched the first half, where they started brightly but looked a bit shocked after Barca scored. I presume that the second wasn't much better then?

Comment

Browne Issue,
                  sincerest apol-ogies. These forums can often lead to sticks and wrong ends meeting up.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy198 View Post
                    I presume that the second wasn't much better then?
                    Depends on which side of the fence you sit. To me Barca were miles better after the interval.

Comment

Barca

Comment

Working...
                      X