• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The place to be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    stunning shielas, active lifestyle etc etc.
    Aren't they one of the world's most obese nations

Comment

Cool beers, hot sun, beautiful beaches, stunning shielas, active lifestyle etc etc.

I'll risk a few spiders for that ...
      Off you go then.

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        True, but when I lived there I was pretty active .. kind of odd one that, it's the most outdoory/active place I've ever lived. But equally there appear to be loads of fatties there (I didn't notice, but maybe they were all out in west Sydney or in the country)...
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

All the more chance to nick their sheilas.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Off you go then.

Bye.
            I will at some point. Again.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I didn't notice,
              Too much VB? Any hole's a goal and all that

Comment

A mate of mine f**ked off to Argentina a few years ago after making some money on SAP contracts. Bought 2 flats; one in a nice part of Buenos Aires and another in Ushuaia, both for about 30000 euros (cash; no mortgage) and now works as an adventure guide for tourists in the summer and a personal trainer for rich city people in BA in winter; all the meat packing glitterati will pay top dollar to look good on the beach. I’m planning to go over and see him next year as he’ll be marrying a local girl. He says they just haven’t really got an economic crisis now; they had theirs in 2000 and this credit-crunchie-bar nonsense just doesn’t scare them.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Too much VB? Any hole's a goal and all that
                  You know what, you may not be to far from the truth (occasionally) with that one ...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    What a pile of bollux. Australia is just about 2 years behind what happens in the rest of the world - and their economy will be as fliped as everyone elses.

HTH

The UK is typically 10 years behind everywhere else. If I wasn't over the age limit I'd move.
                    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I'm over the age limit but Mrs Gadgetman's career is on the wanted skills list so I am tagged onto her visa.

Comment

Working...
                      X