• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

North Korea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic website about North Korea here.

Really old fashioned communist stuff.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
      Sorry - and this isn't a flame - but on the basis of that logic we should be attacking a number of countries that don't have WMD including my own personal favourite, Saudi Arabia.
      We dont live in a precise world that is full of easy to understand rules (not everything is in binary). Decisions are made rightly or wrongly based on unique and diverse circumstances involving all sorts of dynamics and interests.

Risks are assessed accordingly and are acted or not acted upon. It is perfectly logical to see North Korea as a considerably greater threat to International security than the regime in Saudi Arabia. Fortunately the world is not governed by computer systems, because people do not work like computers. So logic is based on the predictability of human nature.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Perhaps we could train some seagulls to go and give him the treatment.
        The CIA tried it with Spec-Op-Gulls but it didnt work as the gulls facial recognition systems failed because the Koreans all looked the same

igmc

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

From the Beeb

Our army and people are fully ready for battle... against any reckless US attempt for a pre-emptive attack," it said in a piece criticising US moves to relocate its fighter jets.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            From the Beeb

Comment

Yes indeed.

That world famous joke news website.

Can't even quote a spokesman properly ...

Feck me, it may be biased but it can still report news as well as any. You're as blinkered as dhoooooooong
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                Yes indeed.

That world famous joke news website.

Can't even quote a spokesman properly ...

flip me, it may be biased but it can still report news as well as any. You're as blinkered as dhoooooooong
                I´m not laughing at the beeb, I´m laughing and mooning at the mad communist rhetoric.

Comment

I´m not laughing at the beeb, I´m laughing and mooning at the mad communist rhetoric.
                  Ahhh.

OK I take it back.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    The US haven't tested nukes, since 1996,
                    One practical test in 1945 was more than enough.

The US doesn't oppress most of it's own people.
                    Not own people, but rest of the world.

The US doesn't run death camps.
                    Yes sure...but whats the name of the place in "Cuba"

The US doesn't practice collective punishment against families. etc. etc.
                    Instead, they give collective punishments to nations, Iraq,Afghanistan,Vietnam etc

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Workers of the World Unite!

You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Tell that to the North Korean peasants...

The dear leader is cunning; by starving the peasants you can save on the length of chain needed to constrain them. The thrift of the mighty Korean people shall defeat the imperialist capitalist dogs and liberate the workers of the world from the comfort and wealth that corrupts their minds!

Comment

Working...
                      X