• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Miserable without a cause

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a month out in Thailand - most expensive bit is getting there. Pick an island or two, chill out. Great place for kids, cheap as chips and full of happy people.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

****. Now I wanna go and do that.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Crack one off.

HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Right, going to implement the advice given here. I already started gentle exercise (went out during lunch break) also planning to take a holiday at the end of this contract. Will try to do something relaxing during this bank holiday as well.

Cheers for the ideas

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Crack one off.
            Originally posted by zamzummim View Post
            Right, going to implement the advice given here. I already started gentle exercise (went out during lunch break) also planning to take a holiday at the end of this contract. Will try to do something relaxing during this bank holiday as well.

Cheers for the ideas

Comment

When was cracking one off considered as gentle exercise?
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                When was cracking one off considered as gentle exercise?
                Before you turned into a unfit, fat old bastard ...

(No offence intended)

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Before you turned into a unfit, fat old bastard ...

(No offence intended)
                  Post of the day
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zamzummim View Post

Cheers for the ideas
                    Good plan

Getting some exercise is a simple way of lifting your mood. Also keeping away from the computer outside work worked for me too when I had an encounter with depression a few years back. Sitting in the garden beats reading the nonsense on CUK Play some stupid/messy games with your kids if they're old enough, water pistols or hand painting etc. or cook something with them, make some popcorn, watch a DVD.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X