• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is intelligence all that?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Ah, you mean someone of child bearing age who looks fertile and a good investment for your [censored]?
    Back again; I’ve got her card. She’s a ‘recruitment consultant’. Let’s see if that gets past the swear filter.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
      'If you're so smart, how come you ain't rich ?'
      Very smart people sometimes have their own issues of personality etc, don't know if it's a tendency to over analyse or frustration with people who aren't as smart or do things 'for a laugh'.
      There are certain niches for these people in research, IT, universities, civil service but most of the rest of us need more social smarts to get on, especially contractors who are expected to get on with everyone !
      I am quite rich. My house is worth only 5% less than last year, my unit trusts are worth only 20% less and my rate is only 30% less than last year. At this rate, I’ll be able to retire when I’m 93! That’s rich these days.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
        It was a bad move coming down from the trees.
        I think some of you are still up there. Don't worry boys - Pogle and I will fetch a ladder.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          I think some of you are still up there. Don't worry boys - Pogle and I will fetch a ladder.
          I’ll swing down in my own time thankyou.

Comment

Working...
          X