• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

don't suppose there are any clubbing bunnies round here...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
    Thanks for the suggestions, Chico. I actually ended up at Rollerdisco@Canvas, Kings X, and it was quite good even though I can't rollerskate (wasn't the only one)
    Try Infernos in Clapham. Last time about a year ago, there was a women's fight. The girls are bit older than you though, I think they are all about 17-18 but if you wear lots of make up you can pretend you are a couple of years older.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

hey Franco do you know that club Canvas I went to on Friday has a regular Italian night (Totally Italy N1)? Have you ever been? Maybe you would find your dream 18 year old Italian girly there
      Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
        hey Franco do you know that club Canvas I went to on Friday has a regular Italian night (Totally Italy N1)? Have you ever been? Maybe you would find your dream 18 year old Italian girly there
        Oh well, mentally they are still 18 even when they are 45.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

so you are interested in the mind and not the body! Well I might have a chance then....
          Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Clubs, clubs, clubs, clubs, clubs, clubs.

Bloody hell, this board is turning into the trendy forum. Can't we have a nice Doctor Who thread instead?

Comment

I wouldn't mind going clubbing. Anyone got a seal they no longer need?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius
                I wouldn't mind going clubbing. Anyone got a seal they no longer need?
                Club? Surely a Warden's Wand?
                Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                  Club? Surely a Warden's Wand?
                  You read too many books. Have you made an approach yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius
                    You read too many books. Have you made an approach yet?
                    Unfortunately not. The wife was freaked out by the suggestion
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                    X