• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shaving, wet or dry?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Brut Aquatonic my @rse. real men use a handful of nettles
    Could you not have wet shaved using your own piss? Or were you drinking that too?
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I usually dry shave and finish off with a blade for hairs that declined to be electric shaved after the second pass or ten. I can't be arsed with the gels and the other concoctions involved in wet shaving. How long does the entire wet shaving process take once you've mastered it, including cleaning the sink afterwards? At least with dry shaving you can do other (max one-handed) stuff at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        Could you not have wet shaved using your own piss? Or were you drinking that too?
        No, he used that for showers.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

real men shave with a knife

Comment

Is this poll open to women too?

Comment

I'm so glad you don't have daughters. A tampon v towel conversation would have been too much for a Tuesday.
              Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                speaking of which, have you ever found that when showering skin feels more silky smooth than usual when washing off sex batter?
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  real men shave with a knife
                  blunt spoon.
                  I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt... I can't compete with that stuff.

Comment

Would you let this guy wet shave your face?
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Just bought my teenage son a Braun - he prefers dry shaving and it seems kinder to his skin which is all important for teenagers.

Comment

Working...
                      X