• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Mr Darling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I was fed up. I found I was spending too much time posting. I was getting wound up by trivia on here especially when so many idiots were defending ridiculous personal stand points against all reasonable argument. So many posters having personal digs and private spats without contributing to the argument. Amongst other things.

I didnt even look at the place for a couple of months.

Not sure I will stay yet either.
    ^^^^^^^^^^

oh, see what you mean
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^^

oh, see what you mean
      Indeed.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
        20 million people over 50, that's a 1/3rd of the population!

The main problem with the proposals, if implemented would be massive immigration from Eastern Europe to take up the jobs on offer.
        20 million Poles x £50,000 per year x 20%
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Your margin down to 20%? Blimey, the recession must be kicking in hard!

Or is it just that the Poles are better negotiators than us?
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Only 20% tax on £50,000?
            This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
            X