• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The pound is getting flogged

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    yeah, she's got a pair don't she? I wonder how much she paid....

Search for Ayesha Takia..bollywood star.
    Whatever she paid she will have to pay again, she is thinking of having them reduced back to 'normal'.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      yeah, she's got a pair don't she? I wonder how much she paid....

Search for Ayesha Takia..bollywood star.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
        yeah yeah, never mind that. where did you get that avatar from? where can i get a bigger picture?
        Yes, I was wondering are they two melons or is it one rugby ball
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Could it be anything to do with this?

beeb report

The Bank of England has kept interest rates on hold at 0.5% and announced that it will inject an extra £50bn into the UK economy.

With little room for rate cuts to stimulate the economy the Bank has been pumping money into the banking system through quantitative easing.

The process involves the Bank effectively printing money to buy government and corporate bonds.

It is on track to spend £75bn by June and will now extend this to £125bn.
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Give me a retrace on the GBPUSD and I'll short the hell out of it.
            Looking very top heavy now.

Oh, and for you Armstrong enthusiasts out there , Mercury goes retrograde today
            Last edited by SantaClaus; 7 May 2009, 17:27.
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
              Oh, and for you Armstrong enthusiasts out there , Mercury goes retrograde today
              Does that mean we are doomed?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Does that mean we are doomed?
                Of course. Don't set the alarm for tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                  Of course. Don't set the alarm for tomorrow
                  Should Mr YouKnowWho set his alarm?

Comment

I moved there with quite a bit of money when the pound was rising strongly against the dollar, every week when I did a quick calc to see how many dollars I could get from the pounds I had and the dollar amount effectively stayed the same for a few months.

Comment

If the GBPUSD closes the day with an outside bearish candle like it is now, then its adios, nice knowing her.

Comment

Working...
                      X