• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JobStats...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Mich could test the new site? Not that there's anything wrong with it, looks like a perfectly accurate picture of the market.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I wonder if Mich could test the new site?
      If he gets paid there that will single handely double up contract rates on site to indicate start of "recovery"...

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at the site all. A bit of an explanation is in order

I know the rates are way out in places at present and we are working on normalising data and stripping out jobs where there obvious wayward data. This will bring the salaries down to a realistic level.

As Iron Condor pointed out, the old site is still available and will be maintained here:
        http://old.jobstats.co.uk/

Although this will only be updated monthly.

The new site is updated every few days now and with all the data in a database we are working on new and fun ways of showing the data so if you have any reports that you would like to see then let me know via PM or the contact form on the site.

Let me know what you liked about the old site, if you prefer it, and let me know what we can incorporate from here into the new one.

This is still very much a work in progress and all feedback is good for us so happy be slated as much as you like ) Just want to get Google in there are spidering all the new content so that we can try and generate some good traffic to the site.

Thanks all for your feedback so far.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          The site is all new (V 2.0)!

I like the top 5 jobs by salary:

Top 5 Jobs by average salary Skill Av. Salary No. of Jobs
          SAP SRM Consultant £693,333 97 Find Jobs
          SAP APO Consultant £574,000 131 Find Jobs

Boomed!

saptastic!

Comment

Really should have got the rates sorted before going live:
            http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/for...owtopic=113727

Comment

Originally posted by jobstats.co.uk View Post
              Really should have got the rates sorted before going live:
              http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/for...owtopic=113727
              And to think there was a willing, able, free, vocal and very critical gang if potential testers, all sitting here, waiting for such an opportunity to pull something to bits...

Hindsight's great, innit?
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
              X