• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When should an agency take a hint?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Fortunately, I am working for the customer that they are calling me about, and they don't need to tell me about the job or even the location. I only know this because of the project I am working on.

You win Pogles unsettling avatar of the week award -
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
      You win Pogles unsettling avatar of the week award -
      And you thought mine was cool. Hmm. I feel a challenge coming on.

I've some pictures of one of the sheep out the back aborting a lamb. (I didn't twig that was what was happening at first.) That might make an informative and educational animated GIF, if you'd like?

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Maybe they're looking for your replacement.
        Maybe they have found your replacement and out of a sense of decency are trying to help you out (but you just won't take the hint!)

sense of vindictiveness

Comment

Working...
        X