• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA under heavy load today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    sasguru was in control of my account at the time, yes really...

The real SKA news are all around you...
    fine, whatever, I don't get all the weird sockpuppet nonsense.

tell us why ska is any good when as Minestrone describes, it isn't, using his test case "Manchester United" as an example.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
      fine, whatever, I don't get all the weird sockpuppet nonsense.

tell us why ska is any good when as Minestrone describes, it isn't, using his test case "Manchester United" as an example.
      It's all a bit surreal isn't it..please don't ask for more clarification on the subject..he might turn mute if we don't encourage him.
      Last edited by TheRefactornator; 5 May 2009, 21:09.
      Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

tell us why ska is any good
        It will be revealed in the fullness of time ... back to work on SKA now, new server is ready

Comment

It will be revelead in the fullness of time ... back to work on SKA now, new server is ready
          crap..too late

Comment

Originally posted by TheRefactornator View Post
            It's all a bit surreal isn't it..please don't ask for more clarification on the subject..he might turn mute if we don't encourage him.
            it certainly is, but it draws you in doesn't it?!!

I really want to know why sasguru has the password for his account, why doesn't he just change it?? does he actually mean he is schizophrenic?

sigh, I suppose I am just taking the bait of some odd internet character(s). I mean honestly, I should know better!!

Comment

SKA under heavy load today

Urgently upgrading to more powerful front end server - half a mil requests yesterday
              Try upgrading the squirrel on the wheel to a proper hamster.

Anyway, about this Ska thing. Why do you need a Mark Lamarr search engine?
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I really want to know why sasguru has the password for his account, why doesn't he just change it?? does he actually mean he is schizophrenic?
                Surely not..otherwise he's had some seriously prolonged ding-dongs with himself on a number of occasions. That would be just scary.

Comment

Having a look at SKA again it seems to think I am in Germany. ?!?!

With half of Scotland's Jews living within a mile of me you realise that could cause panic?

Comment

sasguru was in control of my account at the time, yes really...

The real SKA news are all around you, it's in the air that you breath and in the water that you drink...
                    Breathe
                    Last edited by Peoplesoft bloke; 5 May 2009, 22:13.

Comment

Urgently upgrading to more powerful front end server - half a mil requests yesterday
                      Denial of service attack

Comment

Working...
                      X