• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That's another teenage fantasy destroyed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
    Drewster, I think your description was pretty accurate.

I think there were some aeroplanes in there as well, but don't quote me on that one.
    Aeroplanes.... Yeah! Now I remember........

Mav: Hey IceMan... Brace yourself baby!
    You are about to get 20000 pound thrust! and I mean THRUST!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Aeroplanes.... Yeah! Now I remember........

Mav: Hey IceMan... Brace yourself baby!
      You are about to get 20000 pound thrust! and I mean THRUST!!
      Hay, I said no quoting. What if the spooks are listening. Now I'm going to have to take my aeroplane conversations back underground to stop them falling into the wrong hands.
      Originally posted by cailin maith
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar??

Comment

Originally posted by Someone un-named said View Post
        ........What if the spooks are listening...........
        Many years ago....
        A young man was "working" in an Embassy in a Foreign Land on Xmas Eve
        ie He had drawn the "short straw" and had to man the office in case WW3 broke out or something
        About 10:30 - 11 he phoned his family back home to wish them Merry Xmas
        After a brief chat they said thier godbyes...
        His Mum (kindly soul that she was) said I hope you enjoy the rest of the evening.....
        "Unlikely Mum" he said "as I am sitting here on my own for the next 6 hours!
        Still it could be worse!!! I could be a spook having to monitor our conversation! Ha Ha....."
        He heard a "click" on the line..... then some background music, sounds of partying and conversation and a voice said "Thats what you think.... Cheers!"

Comment

Working...
        X