• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is having the most entertaining spat on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Sasguru is funny when he is cornered.
    Aye, he is like a rabid rat...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Aye, he is like a rabid rat...
      Unlike you, the whimpering fart.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Unlike you, the whimpering fart.

Wot a 'tard - yet again you use words to the effect of accepting my allegation (this time that you are like a rabid rat when cornered) and make your own allegation which I refute totally.

Does anyone else think that guru is getting rather lousy recently? I guess he sense the imminence of my prediction that he will be out of his cushy permie manager job in the City by the end of this year...

Comment

............make your own allegation which I refute totally........
          Go on then..... Refute it!!!

refute: overthrow by argument, evidence, or proof;

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Which is the having best spat today, and who do you think is the best insulter ?
            You wanna fight? Feeling lucky? Setp outside - NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              Go on then..... Refute it!!!

refute: overthrow by argument, evidence, or proof;
              1. To prove to be false or erroneous; overthrow by argument or proof: refute testimony.
              2. To deny the accuracy or truth of: refuted the results of the poll.

----------

I denied his accusation, where as his choice of words (like before) indicated his acceptance of my rather correct (if obvious) observation.

Comment

Wot a 'tard - yet again you use words to the effect of accepting my allegation (this time that you are like a rabid rat when cornered) and make your own allegation which I refute totally.

Does anyone else think that guru is getting rather lousy recently? I guess he sense the imminence of my prediction that he will be out of his cushy permie manager job in the City by the end of this year...
                Have I missed something here?
                I thought SasGuru was a multiuser login - used by upwards of 3 people - kind of the opposite of a sockpuppet - I shall call it a leigon for he is many.

Anyway SasGuru is a Legion, so why does ATW refer to him as one person, unless they both know each other

<Pogle lies down in a dark room>
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  Anyway SasGuru is a Legion, so why does ATW refer to him as one person, unless they both know each other
                  Maybe because I know something you don't, I'd insult him further but that would be like insulting myself...

Comment

Maybe because I know something you don't, I'd insult him further but that would be like insulting myself...
                    and you really don't need to do that.................

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                      and you really don't need to do that.................

Comment

Working...
                      X